Communicate effectively with your clients
Every step of planning and running events can be managed in OnePlace and customized to meet your firm’s needs. Automated workflows and notifications help support your existing processes and ensure you get the most out of the networking opportunities your events provide. Statistics and reporting on events is completely configurable and can be automated based on your firm's specific requirements.
- Sophisticated List Management tools help you curate recipient lists quickly and easily
- Email marketing product integration for seamless event RSVPs (Concep, MailChimp, Vuture etc.)
- Bulk manage your post-event actions to remind hosts and other team members to follow up
- List management includes fast and easy sharing for approvals by event sponsors
- QR code application allows event coordinators to generate QR codes for name tags which can be scanned to automatically mark their RSVP status in OnePlace
- Plan and manage event activities (templated tasks built into workflows)
Privacy and Email Compliance
- OnePlace provides a framework that enables firms to manage email marketing compliance worldwide.
- As new compliance legislations are enacted across the globe, these can be added to the system as new regimes.
- When adding contacts to a new marketing list, OnePlace automatically applies the relevant privacy regime based on their physical location to include or exclude the recipient.
- OnePlace provides a range of mechanisms, either directly or through partners, to capture consent.
- Through integration with a firm's Time and Billing System the solution automatically flags implied consent based on the existing business relationship, e.g. the last invoice date.
- OnePlace has been designed to provide firms with the flexibility to achieve compliance as they see fit.
Sophisticated List Management
Whether you put together lists of contacts for a function, newsletter or prospect campaign, OnePlace makes the process simple and flexible. We have an advanced interface for list-making pros, and a simpler view for Partners and function sponsors to easily add and remove their contacts.